It’s important to understand the immense benefits that your commitment to safety coupled with safety training from PARATUS can have on your company’s bottom line. We’d like to share some actual success stories from clients that partnered with PARATUS.
Not only do we keep abreast of the latest safety training techniques and methods, but we keep track of the successes of our clients.
Cycle Construction, LLC.
Cycle Construction Company LLC. embraced a culture of zero accidents. Jonathan Kernion, CEO is in charge of the company’s safety results. He passionately instituted an aggressive and continuous training program. Results are:
- Zero OSHA recordable accidents in 2011.
- An Experience Modification Rate (EMR) of .85 for 2011 and in prior years: .84, .96, and .92.
- 2008 1st Place Associated General Contractors; Safety Excellence; Heavy Division
- 2010 – 2011 Presidents Safety Award; Southern Construction Group
- 2012 1st Place Associated General Contractors; Safety Excellence; Federal and Heavy Division
Safe performance is the culture at Cycle Construction Company and the results not only fund the training and safety program, but returns real dollars to the bottom line.